What is The Mutican?
The Mutican was a game formulated by Chris Morris in 2004 as a viable game to attract non-geeky members. One day we'll try it, just not yet.
Mutley > Barbican pub crawl
- Must bring non Computing-society member.
- Must wear odd shoes, symbol of homage to the Mutican and its traditions
- No alliances.
- No wheels.
To be the first to find the destination of the pub crawl. First team to find the destination wins.
- Purchase a drink each, whilst declaring "I am a mutican runner, do you have a letter?" to bar staff.
- They say yes or no, actual letter only released after the drinking of drink.
- Prescribed route, check in on pubs on the way.
- Get letters to spell out a pub that is back in the Mutican to win.